While it’s great to go to the gym and get your workouts in, as winter starts to close in on us, who wants to leave the house? We know that we would much rather just go straight home after work. And we figured that we aren’t the only ones that think this, so today we want to tell you about some of our favorite At Home Gym Equipment!
We can’t replace a full gym, but we can help you stay inside on those bitter cold days and still feel like you’re doing something productive! So, if you’ve ever just felt like staying home but knew that you wouldn’t get your full potential workout in, you’re going to want to read about our At Home Gym Equipment Ideas!
At Home Gym Equipment | Our Favorites
To start out with, we thought that we would share with you some of our favorite At Home Gym Equipment, and some of the equipment that is on our Wishlist. You’ll see what we mean. Here are our top five favorites for our At Home Gym:
- QVC – Total Gym FIT
- Total Gym XLS Plus – AbCrunch Bench
- Bowflex – Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym
- BodyBoss – Home Gym 2.0 (Favorite under At Home Gym Equipment Small)
- SharperImage – DoubleFlex Total Body Portable Gym (Favorite under At Home Gym Equipment Small)
Those are some of our favorites, and some of the ones that we wish we could have. But, we also have a few of At Home Gym Equipment Reviews from these products to tell you about.
At Home Gym Equipment Reviews
We’ll go in order and share a review for each of these products, so you can know what their customers actually said about their experiences.
- QVC – Five Stars. Rock solid, easy to assemble, smooth to operate, fun to use, and challenging for your body!
- Total Gym XLS Plus – Four Stars. Tricky to assemble, puts ware on hardwood floors, fast passed work outs, good quality machine.
- Bowflex – Five Stars. Good variety of exercises, easy to use, compact & doesn’t take up much space, great results!
- BodyBoss – Five Stars. Good team to work with, any possible exercise, easy to compact, very versatile, great workouts!
- SharperImage – Three Stars. Okay to use, not as fluid as described, good workouts for upper body, difficult to assemble.
At Home Gym Equipment | Final Thoughts
So whatever kind of At Home Gym you’re trying to build, consider adding these to the list of products you might buy! You might even find some At Home Gym Equipment Sale on Black Friday! Check out all of our Black Friday ideas on our website!
You know we’re all about taking the best care of our bodies. Whether that’s through a new supplement that will help us get more fit, or new At Home Gym Equipment, it’s crucial to never stop improving. We hope that you’re with us on that. We think that some of these products could really work to help you get good workouts on those days that you just can’t stand to leave the house. Because we’ve all been there. So, go check out those sales, and start considering where you’re going to put your At Home Gym Equipment!
Thank you for reading Muscle Gainer!