Build Your Best Biceps: Bicep Workout Advice
Whether you’re a man or a woman, chances are you’ve wished your biceps were bigger, more toned, or just plain stronger! Strong, lean arms make you look attractive and athletic. And having more upper body strength can be extremely helpful in your day to day life! And toning and strengthening your biceps is a MAJOR factor in that! That’s why we’re here to offer you our bicep workout tips! We’ll show you how to get the biceps of your dreams.
Some of the information in this section might seem a little elementary. But we like to help ANYONE at ANY phase of their fitness journey! So we like to assume that you know just about nothing. And a long list of bicep workout tips isn’t going to do much for you if you’re not even sure WHERE your bicep is or what it does! Your bicep is the muscle at the upper part of your arm that generally bulges when you do the “flexing arm” strong man motion. It helps us lift things, push things, and generally move our arms! Since it’s a rather large muscle in the arm, toning and strengthening this muscle can make a big difference in your strength and the appearance of your arms! Now, onto our best bicep workout tips!
Best Bicep Workout Tips: In The Gym
If you have a gym membership or a home gym with some equipment, there are tons of bicep workout tips you can put to use that you couldn’t without gym equipment! Here are some of our favorite bicep workouts to do at the gym:
- Standing Two Arm High Pulley Cable Curl| The name of this exercise is a mouthful, but it’s quite simple, really!
- Incline Dumbbell Curl| This is like a regular dumbbell curl, but you perform it seated on a slanted bench! Feel the burn!
- Spider Curls| These are one of our favorite secret bicep workout tips. You can search any of these exercises online to find videos that show how they’re done properly! Visuals are more helpful in that case!
- Barbell Curls| This is a simple and classic exercise that targets the biceps well!
- Hammer Curls| Yes, ANOTHER type of curl. That’s because this kind of exercise is great for bicep strength. And this way you can switch things up to keep it interesting!
Best Bicep Workout Tips: At Home
If you don’t have access to a gym or gym equipment, don’t worry! There are still plenty of bicep workout tips that you can use! Here are our favorite bicep exercises that don’t require any equipment besides hand weights, so you can do them right in your home!
- Bicep Curls| Aptly named, this exercise is a great one for your biceps. If you don’t have hand weights, you could even use water bottles, bags of produce, or any other weighty item you can hold!
- Side Lunge Curl| This is one of our top bicep workout tips because it not only targets your biceps effectively, but also your glutes, thighs, core, and forearms!
- Concentration Curl| This is like a regular seated bicep curl, but you brace your lifting arm against your inner leg to prevent momentum from assisting your lift!
We hope you enjoyed these bicep workout tips! If you’re looking to get BIGGER biceps FASTER, try checking out our guide to building muscle fast. Or taking a muscle building supplement that contains HMB, which could help inhibit protein breakdown! If we missed YOUR favorite bicep workout, let us know in the comments! We’d love to hear it!