We talk a lot about working out to gain muscle or to lose weight, but we’ve been doing some thinking, and we think we’re missing a whole section of men who need some assistance. If you fall into the category of skinny men, we’ve got you! We know that it can be really tricky to build muscle for someone who’s always just been on the skinny side. So, we’ve come up with some of our favorite Skinny To Fit Workout Tips for you!
If you’ve ever wanted to start a routine that’s tailored to bulking up instead of slimming down, you’ve got it! So, we’ll be telling you our favorite Skinny To Fit Workout For Men. That’ll include some specific moves, and why you should do them. So, stick around to see what we’ve come up with! You deserve to feel good about yourself!
Skinny To Fit Workout | The Moves
Let’s just start with our favorite moves. Add these to the Skinny To Fit Workout Plan that you’ve already got. Or, use them to start a new one! These are just some of our favorite moves, there are a lot of additional ones you can do as well. But we’ll get you started with these.
- Deadlift: Using a barbell, do 4 sets of 5 reps. This is going to increase the muscle in your back, and resting will help you muscles in between
- Chin-Up: Because we all need stronger arms. Do 4 sets for 5 reps.
- Reverse Lunge: Build your leg strength with 3 sets of 8.
- Single-Leg Hip Thrust: using a bench, work a lot of different muscles this way. Do 4 sets of 8 on each side.
- Pushup: This one is so important because you work so many different muscle groups. Do 3 sets of as many as you can do. Push yourself! You deserve it!
Do all of these with 2-3 minutes of rest in between them all. And finish all of your deadlifts before moving onto your chin-ups, and so on. Letting your muscles rest in between each move is going to help them grow stronger, and in turn, bigger. Of course, you can even convert these to be your Skinny To Fit Workout At Home. You just might need some equipment, but you probably already have it.
Now, let’s talk about a few more important things for you skinny guys.
Skinny To Fit Workout | Additional Tips
When you’re implementing your Skinny To Fit Workout Plan, there is a good chance that you’re missing some important things. So, do these tips as well and you’ll be bulking up in no time:
- Focus On Form: You don’t have to do a ton of reps with a ton of different moves to gain muscle. If you’re focusing on your form and making sure that you’re using the correct amount of weight, you’ll actually notice it more. Focus on isolating your muscles when you’re doing this Skinny Fat To Fit Workout and your muscles will be screaming at you by the end. In a good way!
- Don’t Forget To Eat: Your body needs specific nutrients if you want it to grow the way you’re trying. Shoot for 1 gram of protein for every pound you weigh. So, if you’re 160 lbs., try to eat 160 grams of protein in a day. Your muscles need it. And stay away from junk food!
- Rest Up: This is arguably the biggest thing! If you’re not giving your muscles the rest they need, there’s no way you’ll gain muscle. Actually, you’re at a higher risk of injuring yourself by working too hard. If you do a very intense workout one day, consider using the next one as a rest day. Or just a light workout the next day on a different muscle group. And, of course, don’t underestimate the power of foam rollers.
Keep these tips in mind and your Skinny To Fit Workout will help you soar!
Skinny To Fit Workout | Final Thoughts
We totally understand how frustrating it can be to just be the skinny guy. So, we hope that you’ve taken a few things away from this Skinny To Fit Workout Guide. There’s a lot to be said by the fact that you’re doing your own research.
Remember what we’ve told you and get to working! You and your body can do this. You just have to do it in a different way from others. And that’s okay.
Of course, thank you for reading Muscle Gainer today!